INDOOR ARENA FACTS
- 53,000 square foot indoor arena. 300' x 175'
- The ring measures 245’ x 145’.
- Footing designed by Bob Kiser, renowned footing expert. The arena management can change the depth or moisture according to each event. It can also be packed for foot traffic such as trade shows.
- Capacity of 3000 with bleacher seating for 1400.
- Radiant Heat over the bleachers.
- Overhead 24 ft. blade fans and intake fans on the length of the arena to continually circulate the air for comfort of participants and livestock.
- Warm Up ring located adjacent to the indoor arena.
- Horse Stable with 10X10 stalls. Interior wash rack and bathrooms.65 permanent stalls with additional portable available. Bathrooms are centrally located.
- Livestock Barn of 11,500 sq. ft. with concrete aisles 1 interior wash racks and one extra large uncovered wash rack. Bathrooms are centrally located.
Interested in renting the area and or stable area for your show or event: